MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO VISIT OUR MODELS

Exterior Restoration

Northern Colorado Home Restoration Services

Roof Repair & Damage Restoration Experts

We know that the Colorado weather is beautiful 80% of the year, but it’s the other 20% that has us sitting inside waiting for the rain, hail, and snow to pass over. Your home or business roof keeps you from the unpleasant weather conditions throughout the year, which means they get the brunt of the storm. Though they are strong, they also wear down over time. Getting an honest inspection of your roof from a qualified roofing contractor will provide you with expert knowledge for repairing your roof.

 

Tree damage after a major monsoon in Phoenix, AZ
台風被害を受けた瓦屋根

Our team looks at all areas of your roof decking and build including the flashing, sheathing, gutters, and other materials used on your roof for soft spots and areas that need roof repairing or restoration. Each of our restoration contractors is licensed to inspect your roof and perform the necessary repairs and restoration your home needs.

Faithful Roofing serves both homeowners with restoration services in the entire Northern Colorado region. Our team understands the signs of small issues and larger ones that can affect the overall standing of your home. Don’t wait to find out if there are worse damages. Call us at Faithful Roofing to protect your home from further devastation.

Roof Repair & Restoration Services

Storm Damage

Structural and cosmetic damages to your roof are typical after heavy storms. After hail, high winds, or lightning affect your area, your roof may have suffered. These natural occurrences can remove shingles, blow branches and trees onto the roof, block your gutters, create ice dams, and cause dents. Scheduling an inspection with us can save your roof from more damage.

 

To view a full list of restoration services we provide, please see our contracting services page.

Insurance Adjuster marked hail damage on a insureds roof.
FL_Light

2215 Fairway Ln.,
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: 970-397-5813

social-icons
bbb

Contact Us

Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter a message.